Updated 25/12/2018: The payment and charges for consultation/discussion/reviews/email replies is as follows:
- Currently, the charges for consultation are Rs 800/hr. This rate will remain the same for existing clients when they start, but may get revised for later clients.
- You make an initial payment of Rs 2,000 or more (or equivalent from another currency excluding transfer commission/charges etc). This will make your allotted time 2.5 hours (for Rs 2,000 payment) to start with.
- Time details will be maintained and shared privately with you via a google sheet (it necessitates you having a gmail/google account to be able to view it). It will give details of each consultation and total time, along with remaining balance, or alternatively dues to be paid if any.
- As your currently allotted time is exhausted, you can pay more in tranches of Rs 2,000 or more. Hours will be added to allotted time based on the amount paid.
- When the consultation comes to end, any excess balance will be refunded. If however any dues are pending, then you undertake to pay them up. Note: for refund if any, Rs 200 is processing charge if you want it via NEFT. However no charges for refund to your UPI id.
For previous clients (and maybe history buffs), following page gives previous consultation plans (enter password as M2M) which will continue for those who started before 25/12/2018.
Bank Details/Modes of payment
1) UPI: Fastest way (which works 24 hours and is instantaneous) would be to transfer using UPI(Unified Payment Interface) to any one of these VPA (virtual payment address): (i) vivek.deveshwar@ybl via PhonePe (ii) videv@upi via NPCI’s BHIM App (Android link) or (iii) videv@icici via ICICI Bank, (iv) videv@airtel via Airtel payments bank.
2) NEFT: Else you can use NEFT transfer, IMPS etc to account below.
Bank Account Details for NEFT/cash deposit/cheque etc
Account holder name: Vivek Deveshwar
S/B Account number: 000201005857
Bank: ICICI Bank
Address: ICICI BANK LTD TOWERS, 1, COMMISSARIAT ROAD, GROUND FLOOR, BANGALORE – 560025.
IFSC code: ICIC0000002
Please mention your name or email id in UPI or NEFT payment description, to quickly identify the right payer.
For first timers, once you transfer the amount, please email to us the following details using the Contact Form. For those already taking consultation, send the same via email or SMS/WhatsApp:
- Your name, amount, and date of transfer.