- Are you living in an abusive relationship, with threats and abusive behaviour from wife/in-laws?
- Are you thinking of filing divorce, but unsure and afraid of what may come up next?
- Are you facing legal cases filed by wife – like CrPC 125, DV Act, IPC 498A/406, Dowry Prohibition Act etc, or complaint to mahila thana or CAW cell?
- Or you just want to make sense of what situation you are in. Whether things can be improved or not?
Man to Man Solutions is an endeavour to provide fee based consultation and coaching on above kind of issues, to folks who prefer one-to-one guidance and dedicated time. The people behind it are active in counselling and men’s rights activism, so they bring with them knowledge and experience based on ground realities, and hundreds of real life cases.
We cover following areas
- Get a perspective on problems being faced in marital life. Get an independent review and reality check on where do things stand.
- Discuss Pros and Cons of adopting a particular legal strategy: whether you have no legal case yet, or are already facing multiple cases in different courts.
- Evaluation and Appreciation of the evidences you may already have, or plan to collect. Courts need evidence, not just a story.
- Drafting of Petition/Written Statement/Objections.
- Help and guidance in review of your Petition/Written Statement/Objections.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of your situation.
- Finding right advocate to represent you, managing the overall engagement, and paying reasonable fees based on work or complexity of the cases.
- How to navigate through court procedures. Get a review of whether your lawyer’s advice is in tune with what happens in real life cases or not.
- Do you need to hire a detective? If yes, how to define objectives, and how much to pay for what results?
For a quick discussion on how it all works, you are welcome to call us at +919845746684. Or just send your details using form at Contact Page and we will reply to your email id.